Laid-back Jazz. Cool. Elegant. That’s The Jazz Groove.
The Jazz Groove began as a non-commercial, non-profit, single radio station in 2016, specializing in Laid-Back Jazz.
Among the millions of recordings that make up the almost infinite body of Jazz, thousands of magical songs stand out because of how they make you feel. They exude elegance and sophistication while their timeless melodies seem to cast a spell, dissolving worries and melting away stress.
At The Jazz Groove, those transformative songs are a specialty. However, the performers, songwriters, and producers who’ve created Jazz Groove-style music are pure genius.
When you listen to The Jazz Groove, you’re bathing in a deeply therapeutic, artful collection of Jazz. It takes just one click to experience bliss as you to a better place. Listen to Jazz Groove in their own words.
- Unknown Artist – KeithTJG19
- Hank Garland – Blame It on My Youth
- Dennis Currier – Susie K
- Ike Quebec – Blue Samba (Rudy Van Gelder Edition) (2007 Digital Remaster)
- Chet Baker – Let Me Be Loved
- Andreas Hertel Trio – Waltz For Bill
- Randy Sandke – Lullabye For Karen
- The Paul Nagel Trio – Triste
- Oliver Nelson with Lem Winchester – Bob’s Blues
- Nate Najar – What Would Ola Mae Do?
San Francisco, USA